Feb 21, 2009

quiet n peace

its quiet n peace now, so i would like to write something here.. i'll start wif something i think interesting, but stupid that my fren n me hv done.. its basicly is the result of human craving for more than just a drink.. we went to vending machine to buy drink, but it is broken. so we went to amanah, hoping there is a place where we can find the working machine. sadly there is NO machine at all!! demm. then we try to find it at the staff quarters, same thing happened.. then guess where we went?? PPH, below the Student Centre, IKAL, etc. just for a can of drink for each of us lol. guess what time it is.. monday 4.30 AM!! lol.

my life in recent day is full of coding.. c, html, n php. sleep at dawn, wake up at noon. my biological clock gone haywire for a countless time. again.. i woke up, look around irc, forum, fb, this shit, other people's shit. and most of the time, my work project.. makes me hv headache almost the time. my recent project is making my own shoutbox for blog. also other people can use this shoutbox for themselves.. funny thing is, when i finish upload it at a web hosting, i cannot use it as my original intention. me myself cant save the widget caused by the old cache of the proxy. nissie is the 1st one to put my shoutbox in her blog, not me. lol. now while doing other project, i'll slowly develope the shoutbox to extend the flexiblity of the admin side, also registration for those who interested to use my shoutbox. so thats it. in my dictionary, definition of my life is programming. for now.

there is not much thing i remember this week. so end of my story. not a very interesting life. bitter is not sweet, so take it.

3 comments:

AuRa said...

why ar??

AuRa said...

lol. terabor kot bi aku. wahahaha

RoyAL UnITeNErS said...

pacat nyer english dah tahap mat leh jer...skit lagi dia join RawNG power arr tue,baru Mat Saleh